Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Porter is a Girl!!!


Well, its official...BABY PORTER IS A GIRL!!!!! How exciting is that??? Matt and Janell went for an ultrasound today and found out we are having a Baby Girl and the best news is she is healthy and doing well...although she wasn't very cooperative and kept moving around and hiding. How fun! She already knows how to play hide and seek! What a smart baby :-)

I wanted to post her ultrasound picture but for some reason I can't get it to upload. So I will have to have my daughter assist me with that later. Hopefully, I will have it up later in the day!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

That is sooo exciting! Girls are so fun! Tell Matt he needs to update his site! I want to hear about all the preperations- it's been a while since baby #1!