Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Porter's Heartbeat!!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day in the life of this newly proclaimed Grandma to be. Matt, Janell and Baby Porter had a doctor's appointment for a check up. Of course, during the visit they were given the opportunity to hear the heart beat. Matt of course recorded the heart beat and shared it with family members so we could get excited about our new baby. So...for the world to hear....I give you Baby Porter's heartbeat!!!! HOW EXCITING!





powered by ODEO

2 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

How exciting! I love when you get to hear for the first time! It makes it very real! I can't believe Matt is going to be a daddy!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

YAY!! I love that kid, and I don't know where you got that nifty player from...way to go momma! haha