Monday, February 18, 2008

What Kind of Aunt Will My Daughter Be???

My daughter, beyond her love for family and the church, has two loves and they are first hockey and second journalism. Her aspirations are to become a sports journalist who covers a hockey team...the NHL to be exact. She has been developing this love for quite a while and is very enjoyable to watch. She even started her very own blog which covers the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Columbus, Ohio, NHL team and receives a hundred plus hits a day. Check her out at www.bethanyshockeyrants.com.

Anyway, after I wrote my last blog about the kind of Grandmother I would be...I thought about my daughter and the kind of Aunt she will be. She will be a great Aunt!!! So great that I actually found a video on www.youtube.com that illustrates how I would anticipate my daughter behaving at the birth of her first niece or nephew. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Bethany said...

How embarrassing!!

The Fischer Family said...

I love it! That's Bethany!

TJDKG said...

that will so be bethany! that makes me laugh soo hard!