Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Cincinnati Reds!!!!!!



Today I attended the Reds vs. Sox game at the Great American Ball Park! Even though we lost I loved being at the game (we beat the Sox last night). Just being in the park makes me excited and happy.

I took a few pictures of today's events which I am sharing through a slideshow. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed the game.

One of the photos needs a slight explanation. My daughter attended the game with me today, as well as her friend Kelley and her husband Kyle. When Beth and I attend sporting events together, whether baseball, hockey, etc. we look for one individual attending the event who is...well let's just say way too involved in the game to put it nicely. We call the game "Spot the Idiot." You will see our choice in the slideshow.

Also, I realized today how much baseball has become part of my summer enjoyment. For the last 6 years I have attended several games a year...I LOVE IT...but most of all I love the Cincinnati Reds! Onward and Upward Guys!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Oh how I wish we could get a Penant race again! Maybe I'll see another world series before I die!!!! I love the Reds but they're killing me lately!!! But I can't wait to get out to a game this summer- your right, just the stadium gets you so excited! Go Reds!