Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are you Kidding Me?

I decided this year to watch Dancing with the Stars (DWTS). I really like Chad Johnson of the Bengals, enjoy his sense of humor and thought he was a great addition to the show. I follow Chad on Twitter and there are times when I find myself laughing hysterically. For instance, when he went shopping the day after Thanksgiving at Target and found Snuggy's for $5.00. He posted a picture of himself posing in the Snuggy on Twitter. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Chad does a great job of marketing himself! Anyway, I decided to follow Chad through this dancing crazines. He is doing a great job in my personal opinion. He is certainly getting my vote each week...and that of my family! Go Chad!

I watched last night's episode and was quite dismayed that Kate Gosselin remained on the show one more week! What a joke...and I mean that literally. If you haven't seen her dance just check it out on YouTube...you will get your daily dose of laughter. Now, I am by no means a dancer but I feel comfortable in saying that I could do a better job than Kate has done on this show. The judges consistently tell her she is not a performer...and it is very obvious that she is not. Aren't you a nurse Kate?

Nonetheless, I became so upset last night when she was not voted off...that I decided to stop watching the show. Anyone in their right mind knows that Kate is the worst dancer to ever be on Dancing with the Stars. I believe the show is fixed, setup, staged....are they keeping her because they think she will bring better ratings? I also started a campaign in my office today to stop viewing the show and take a who cares attitude. So far I have recruited several people. Just stop voting, stop participating, watch something else! Don't give Kate any more press...just stop. So that is my goal of the day.

I wrote this today...and will say nothing else about it...but just ban the show!

No comments: