Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie.....and Spring!!!


Well, Florida was great! It was warm, sunshine was in abundance, the ocean was incredible....and I was sooooo ready for BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!

I had never been to spring training before, even though I love going to the Reds game. This year I decided to make it happen and it was awesome!!! For all those who love baseball I highly recommend it. The atmosphere was just great, you have greater access to the players and lots of older players are there and you have the opportunity to meet them, players like Johnny Bench, Eric Davis, Todd Benzinger and Dave Concepcion.

I posted a photo above that a friend of mine took of Ken Griffey, Jr. at bat. Thought I would share it to get everyone excited for the season! Go Reds!!!

I will be posting a few other photos later in the week. I have some great variety of the wildlife in Florida, the ocean, the sunset and of course the Reds!!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Baseball sucks.
Hockey is the best.

The Fischer Family said...

Oh I am jealous! We love baseball, especially Reds games, especially when they are winning! Maybe we should go to Spring Training next year.

Anonymous said...

Good post.