Monday, March 10, 2008

The Best Part of Life




As I look back and reflect over my life I realize I have so much to be grateful for. My two children are certainly my greatest blessings. The good news is once they are married, which my son is, they reproduce!!! Then you get to have grandchildren and the gratefulness increases.

Anyway, in December I graduated from NKU with an associates degree in Business Administration. Both my children got to attend the ceremony...which made me happy. Below is a photo of our happy day. The smile on my face illustrates how grateful I was...not only to graduate but to have my children and friends surround me.

My daughter-in-law was missing from the photo. She is a wonderful young lady and my son is extremely lucky to have her in his life. She too blesses my life on a daily basis!

I would say I am the luckiest woman alive!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

That is such an exciting day! I can't wait to graduate, December just can't get here fast enough!