Friday, March 7, 2008

Finding Spring!!!

Well, we are currently under a "blizzard warning" here in the Midwest. The snow is coming down unbelievably hard and by morning we are expecting to have at least a foot of snow!! What in the world is going on??? Who's idea was this? It is March...and we should be enjoying sunshine and bird's chirping and warmer temperatures!!!

Since I am a proactive person with a lot of energy and spring seems to be having a problem finding me I think I will make my way to Florida...and find spring. Anyone that would like to come with me...leave me a comment and we will go on the hunt together. Once I find spring I will see if I can convince it to come home with me me. Of course, I will have to wait until the blizzard is over to do so...but that's ok. How does Thursday sound? Ok...flight is booked and I am not joking. I am heading to Sarasota on Thursday...warm weather, spring baseball...I am so excited. I will post pictues from my trip! See you there!!!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

I so feel the same! Have fun in Florida, bring me back lots and lots of sunshine!!!!