Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lost-Vivor

As you most likely already know, due to some of my previous posts, I am a LOST fan. In my personal opinion, Thursday is the best day of the week because of this show. This year's episodes are some of the finest that the show has produced. I wait with excitement each week to see what the latest twist will be.

Last year I discovered a great website that I would like to share with you. On this website, Jess, who is the website's owner, runs through the previous night's episode and then ranks each character based on their abilities, for lack of a better word, during the show. The game is called "Lost-vivor" and runs from the beginning episode of each season until the last episode of the season. At the end of each season the character with the most point is crowned "Lost-vivor" for the season. This contest is hilarious and Jess's sense of humor will crack you up.

For my fellow lost fans I encourage you to check this site out every Friday morning. The website is as follows:

http://wiw.org/~jess/

No comments: