Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I WILL, WILL, PROTECT THIS HOUSE!


Well, most people that know me know that I love physical fitness and I spend a ton of my time at the gym. I may not be the most trim person in the world...but I sure keep working at it! Anyway, last night I watched a video for Under Armour Women which features Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn working out and some of the workout moves were a little extreme...but very motivating!

I realize Lindsey is a professional athlete and most of us will never reach the level of physical fitness that she has; however, somewhere in the depths of our universe...we all wonder if on some small scale we can reach a level...that our bodies have never reached before!!! This video not only motivated me to work harder to accomplish this but to also check our Under Armour for women. I went straight to their website! Whoever in the Marketing Department of this company created these ads is a genius! In reality it was most likely a team of people; nonetheless, they are to be applauded!

Below is a link to watch the video. I even posted the video on my Facebook as well as my Twitter, I was so impressed. You can check out the video on Under Armour's Facebook page at:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=148294495193152

I strongly encourage you to check out Under Armour apparel at http://www.underarmour.com. I did...lots of cool items to purchase in my future! I will...I will....I will...protect this house!

No comments: