Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Happy Day!

Well, today was my first weigh in for Weight Watcher's. I was nervous, excited, scared, happy, sad...you name the emotion and I had it! In order to weigh I had to enter a line of people and wait of course...it seemed like it took forever to get to the scale...then it was my moment. On the scale I hopped praying it would not be a weight gain. Then, the happy news occurred, I got on the scales and I weighed 5.8 pounds less! YAHOO! Pretty cool, eh?

I am continuing to workout on a regular basis, doing cardio, weights and yoga...and writing down every bite that goes into my big mouth! So I guess it works...let's see if I can keep it up.

One might ask if all the hard work is worth it? Well, my answer is simple, OF COURSE!!! I feel better about myself, my clothes are not as snug and I have a lot more energy.

By the way, I have 14.2 pounds to go to reach my goal! Let's see if I can make that happen sooner rather than later. I love a good challenge!

No comments: